Its so delicious adding in all these extra flavours, and the kids have absolutely no clue just how many veggies are sneaking into their dinners!
You will need:
- Oven safe dish
- Food processor or blender
- 500g Beef Mince
- 1 Tsp Olive oil
- 2-4 Tsp Bone Broth
- (I use Nutra Organics chicken bone broth)
- 2 Tsp Vegemite (yep you read right)
- 1 Can Died Tomatoes
- 2 TBS Tomato Paste
- 1 Onion
- 3 Garlic Gloves
- 1 Broccoli Head
- 1 Zucchini
- 2 big handfuls of spinach
- Salt and Pepper
- Cheese or Parmesan
- Cook Pasta as per instructions- put to side
- Pour olive oil in the pain, then add diced onion, and diced garlic. Sauté for 1-2 minutes then add beef mince.
- While beef mince is cooking to brown, blend broccoli, zucchini & spinach in food processor & add to pan with mince.
- Once vegetables softened & mince is brown, add Vegemite, died tomatoes, and tomato paste. Stir frequently and leave to sauté for a few minutes.
- Add salt & pepper to taste
- Add pre cooked spaghetti to pan, and combine meat and pasta.
- Pour into oven baking dish, and sprinkle cheese to cover.
- Pop it in the oven on 180 degrees for 10 minutes or until cheese is golden