I tried this combo a little while ago and Im obsessed. Delicious snack!
You will need:
- 1 large Sweet Potato
- Olive Oil
- Hemp Seeds
- Sea Salt
Chipotle in adobo sauce
- Chop sweet potato into chip like shapes (finger length, 1cm thick)
- In a baking tray lined with baking paper, add sweet potato, then drizzle olive oil over.
- Sprinkle Hemp Seeds & Sea Salt
- Place into oven on 200 Degrees and cook for 30 minutes.
- 2 Tbs Mayonnaise into a bowl
- Squeeze 1/4 lime
- 1 Tbs Chipotle adobo sauce
- Mix together, and dip your chips once cooked!