You will need:
- Chicken breast
- 1 onion
- 1 clove garlic
- 1 head broccoli Broccoli
- Egg noddles or rice
- Stir fry sauce of your choice
- *Sesame seeds & chilli flakes optional
- Mince the garlic. Dice the onion. Dice the chicken breast
- Cook garlic and onion in pan for about 1-2 minutes.
- Add the chicken breast until browned.
- Put aside, cook the broccoli in the pan with a dash of water, add in any extra vegetables you have. Once vegetables have softened, add your egg noddles, add your chicken breast and stir through. Turn down the heat. Add in stir fry sauce. Salt and pepper to taste. Let sauté for 8 minutes then serve.