You will need:
- 1 can black beans, drained and rinsed well
- 2 eggs
- 1/4 cup neutral oil (like grapeseed, canola or vegetable)
- 2 teaspoons pure vanilla extract
- 3/4 cup (60 g) cocoa powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- Pinch of salt
- 3/4 cup sugar free maple syrup can swap this for brown sugar same amount if preferred.
- 1 cup choc chips
- In food processor – blend rinsed beans, oil, eggs, vanilla extract, cocoa powder, baking soda, salt and syrup.
- Once consistency is smooth, fold in chocolate chips.
- Pour into square baking tray and bake in oven @ 180 degrees for 20-25 minutes
Are ready to do the real inner work?
I’m Kris, Life Coach & Master Neuro-Linguistic Programming Practitioner.
I support you to uncover blindspots, clear limiting beliefs & become a master of your life.